My mission for this blog is to help anyone who is a parent and is struggling to find ways to embrace parenting. As we journey through parenthood, especially if our childhood did not feel ideal to us, at each stage of our child’s development we can find ourselves re-living our own challenges from that time. I hope to help parents embrace the journey of parenthood and to utilize the love for our children as a motivator to find peace within ourselves so that we may be the best parents we can be. More than any one particular parenting strategy, I believe a peaceful, happy parent is the best possible parent to a child of any age. By working with parents who have children with some of the most difficult issues, I have unique knowledge about helping people to stay sane in what can feel like the crazy world of parenting. I plan to do this via helpful suggestions, education about child development and meeting the needs of children and parents, and the sharing of stories. If you find you ever struggle in this journey, I encourage you to ask questions, and share your thoughts.
No comments yet.
What are your thoughts?
- This is your brain on attachment
- Last Chance for Two Great Opportunities
- Mother’s Retreat Weekend- It’s Really Happening!
- Stopping the Parent Shame and Blame Game
- Making Peace With Your Inner Critic
- Putting together something fun for you!
- Quick Jobs for Kids
- Staying Strong as a Couple
- Letting Go of the Parent You Thought You Would Be
- Add a Little Awe to Your Life
- Upcoming Trainings
- Older Kids with Bathroom Issues: Why Does it Happen? How Can You Help? Part 2