A Question for You
I am in the process of writing a book proposal. I have a question for you. What is it that you look for in a parenting book? Alternately, what would keep you from picking up a parenting book? The book I am writing would focus on low, or no-cost, parent self-care, and self-acceptance and would provide a framework for establishing a loving relationship with your child and others. I plan for it to focus on frazzled parents who feel overwhelmed by their children’s behaviors. Does this sound like a book that would interest you? I would love your input in this process. Please feel free to leave comments or send a personal email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to be completely honest. I want to write a book that will be meaningful to you.
6 Comments »
What are your thoughts?
- This is your brain on attachment
- Last Chance for Two Great Opportunities
- Mother’s Retreat Weekend- It’s Really Happening!
- Stopping the Parent Shame and Blame Game
- Making Peace With Your Inner Critic
- Putting together something fun for you!
- Quick Jobs for Kids
- Staying Strong as a Couple
- Letting Go of the Parent You Thought You Would Be
- Add a Little Awe to Your Life
- Upcoming Trainings
- Older Kids with Bathroom Issues: Why Does it Happen? How Can You Help? Part 2